Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008 Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008

Wow, this was brilliantly done! I would love to see a miniseries of these two characters. They are just so interesting and fun, I want to see them again. This very well done. The animation was fairly smooth, but it could just be my connection. The voices were beautiful, but I do agree with another reviewer, they seemed to fudge their way through a part here and there. Yet, I still loved every moment, enough so I don't even really care. Well done! My socks have been thoroughly rocked!

A Bad Night For Batman A Bad Night For Batman

I just can't stop laughing. I've got tears! lol!

Superman Shits Superman Shits

Whaaaaat did I just watch....?

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

Try the walk through if all else fails. lol

http://jayisgames.com/exmortis2walkth rough.htm

love this game. only got stuck on one point because I didn't know how to play sudoku. lol lame i know.

Sky Boarder III Sky Boarder III

weeee!!!

i'd love to fly around like that. i love video games, well not love, i'm not a nerdy gamer, but i like to play a game once in a while. hell i love it! and i love you game, it is amazing. i want to make a game, but i dont know how to. is that you in the loading pic? if it is, you hot ^_^, yes its weird to find girls that enjoys games as much as i do. i was raised with 5 brothers, figures huh? anyway, i gave you a score of 5/5. keep it up yo! you rock my socks!

Jim Carrey Sound Board Jim Carrey Sound Board

lol

i love jim carrey!!!! he so cool! had i remeber all of his wonderful movies. i love your dedication to old jimbo. you reallyu show it with this lovely sound board. you rock my socks!

Fireflies (Owl City) - Cover Fireflies (Owl City) - Cover

Hmm... It was good

Personally, there were bits in it that didn't need to be there. It almost felt like it was cluttered, if that makes sense. I personally prefer the track used in your youtube video. Would it be too forward to ask if you could upload that track? It was done just so beautifully. ^.^

-Marnee

Ode to Madalyn Ode to Madalyn

Excelent

If you were to add anything, I would probably suggest a cello or violin, or some other string instrument. You could even work in a bass as an accompaniment. Other than that, I would clean up the audio a little.

Very well done in my opinion.

Shadowwalked responds:

Why thank you, and I'll try to get some more instruments in it, while increasing the overall length of the song. Hopefully the audio will be cleaned up a bit more (What I record on can be a bit troubling at times).

But once again, thank you for your reviews and suggestions.

{DKL} Trying to reach Heaven {DKL} Trying to reach Heaven

I love it!

Reminds me of 28 days later, lol.

Tree of Life Tree of Life

Love it!

At first i thought it was a figure of some kind basking in light as a thumbnail, but now I see it for what it really is. I love your depiction of Lehi's vision. Its an adventure on the straight and narrow, but we know there is something amazing waiting for us on the other side.
Amazing for your first piece on the iPad. I am at awe and my spirits have been lifted by your talent once again. Thanks babe. ;)

-Marnee