Fireflies (Owl City) - Cover Fireflies (Owl City) - Cover

Hmm... It was good

Personally, there were bits in it that didn't need to be there. It almost felt like it was cluttered, if that makes sense. I personally prefer the track used in your youtube video. Would it be too forward to ask if you could upload that track? It was done just so beautifully. ^.^

-Marnee

Ode to Madalyn Ode to Madalyn

Excelent

If you were to add anything, I would probably suggest a cello or violin, or some other string instrument. You could even work in a bass as an accompaniment. Other than that, I would clean up the audio a little.

Very well done in my opinion.

Shadowwalked responds:

Why thank you, and I'll try to get some more instruments in it, while increasing the overall length of the song. Hopefully the audio will be cleaned up a bit more (What I record on can be a bit troubling at times).

But once again, thank you for your reviews and suggestions.

{DKL} Trying to reach Heaven {DKL} Trying to reach Heaven

I love it!

Reminds me of 28 days later, lol.

Rucklo - Horror Rucklo - Horror

yay! i'm a groupy!

yeah i've never thought i'd ever be a groupy. lol anyway! I HEART RUCKLO!!! stay way! he's mine! ;P just kidding! ^.^

Rucklo responds:

haha, you´re my hottest groupie no doubt about that!
Also I belive you might be my ONLY groupie, but that ´s aanother issue... shhhh, dont say that out loud :)

B0UNC3 - Bleeding Heart B0UNC3 - Bleeding Heart

you poor thing

oh, darling, did she break your heart? i know it's awful to say, but maybe you heart should be broken more often, because this is amazing...yeah that was mean for me to say, but hey, i'm evil, what can i say? muha ha ha ha! anyway, this is a definant download!
love ya!
ciao
Jade-the Ruler of the World! muha ha ha!
ps-fuck foamy, i'm you lord and master...lol jk ;)

Lemmings Medley (Act 1)+*~.0 Lemmings Medley (Act 1)+*~.0

omfgosh!

it's so close to being Canon en De!!! do me a favor and do a trance on the whole Canen en De melody? pretty please!!!??? i love that melody, my mom used to play it all the time when we had a piano...*tears up* *sniff* ah, fond memories....anyway!!! thx for the memories and the beautiful loop, really nice. ^.^

Chronamut responds:

I'll try and find the song "canon en de" so that I can do a trance remix for you - after all - its not every day that I get girl reviews ^^

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Forsaken Neon Forsaken Neon

shame on you! ;P

i like it, even if it a product of procrastination<<<<i think that's how you spell it. anyway, rock on yo!
DarkJade

The Prototype The Prototype

pump it!

i love techno, and i am so glad ppl are still making good quality peices, i just wish it was longer, make it longer for me? ^_^ ciao
DarkJade(marnee's alternate personality ;P)

LineUp LineUp

weeee!!!!

i am reviewing this only because it has no reviews on it. lol this one is alright. love ya lots! ^_^ youre rocking my socks off!

Rucklo responds:

yay, a review on my first song i uploaded here :D makes me ´appy :D Too bad, I think this song is quite allright!
Thanx alot for the revew man, I love u 2 :D

The Open The Open

soundquality very satisfying

hey i saw your profile, you may be a dorably cute, but i couldn't really tell with your funny face! lol i'm starting to like you even more every time i get to the next submission. if you even better than i think now, i'm lyable to fall in love with you so watch out! ^_^<3 keep it up you! you are rocking my socks off!

Of course I´m cute. Everyone loves me, be they female, male, dog or machine. :D
Nah, just kidding. I´m butt-uggly. But still u should see me now, I got long hair, allmost. Good on me!!!
I gotta change that pic...

You know them good songs keep on coming, well, good for you. I´m not into that kind of music I make, really :D Cool thing to allmost have a groupie, though (may I be so dareing...), I haven´t had gruoupies since I was 15 and actually had a promising snowboardd career ahead of me.
Well, thanx a 1000 for your time. Plz send me roses :D